Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nothing.

Nothing seems worth taking the time to write about. Ha, that sentence can go two ways. This is a point in my life where I lack direction, friends, motivation and exercise. I could go to lunch right now but the walk discourages me. Plus, I have a lack of directions, thus no real idea of where I should be going for lunch. I could invite someone to do lunch with me - but who? And, then there's the ever terrible idea of going to lunch just to have something to do - even if I'm not hungry.

Really, I just want to go to bed.

I obviously need to get involved in something. But what? I've checked Craigslist for activities, but nothing appeals to me - that and my husband wouldn't let me do half of it anyway. I don't feel addicted to Warcraft, actually. I could sit in bed and watch tv all night instead. It's just me looking for something to do, to occupy my time with. If I had friends to do things with - that would be the answer.

How does someone make friends? They join an organization. But, there is nothing that I'm passionate enough about to join. There are no activities that really interest me. Plus, if I decide to do a sport, Tony will want to take part and then it will have to be a sport he agrees with as well. And, if he hates it, we will have to quit. That's all talk, though. I can't even claim that about him when I can't find the motivation to do anything on my own anyway. I tell myself that I don't get up at 5 am to go to the gym because Tony won't want to get up, and he won't want me to go without him. But, that's not true. I wouldn't go anyway.

I am hoping and praying this is the lowest point in my life. But, when will it stop? When will it go away? I'm not doing anything to make my life any better. And, it's the same old story every day.

No comments: